Local Events in Stuart, Florida
Are you and your family looking for fun activities for the month of February? Here is a list of fun local activities in Stuart, Florida for everyone to enjoy.
- Stuart Green Market– Every Sunday from 9am-4pm at the Annex Parking Lot. There a bunch of local vendors that display jewelry, flowers, fresh produce, soaps, and more for sale.
- Rock-n Riverwalk- Every Sunday From 1pm-4pm at the Riverwalk Stage. Free concert on the river with different musicians every week.
- Family Movie Night in the Park– Are you looking for a perfect family night? Bring the whole family and come see the Beauty and the Beast movie in the park on Friday, February 9 from 6:30-9:30pm at 600 SE Georgia Ave, Stuart Florida. For more info click here.
- Martin County Fair– Come check out the fair on February 9-17 located at 2616 SE Dixie Highway Stuart, FL 34996. There will be good food, shows, games, and more. Check out the full schedule of events here.
- ArtsFest 2018 – Saturday, February 10 & 11 at Memorial Park in downtown Stuart. ArtsFest has been around since 1988 and there will be fine art on display, live entertainment, local green market, free kid’s activies and more. Find out more information here.
- 28th Annual Downtown Stuart Art Festival– This festival is a free event on Saturday February 24 & 25 from 10am-5pm at 26 SW Osceola St in downtown Stuart, Fl. There will be live-sized sculptures, paintings, jewelry, photography, and more on display. You will have the opportunity to meet the artists and purchase art that inspires you. and For more information click here.